Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well, I did my last new missionary training last night and have my last departure mission dinner tonight. It doesn't seem like a year but it is. I am training Sister Hubbell because my replacement won't get here for a month after I am gone. So it is difficult at the moment.
Everyone has been so great and I have learned sooooo much, I think that is what I will miss the most. Sister Hubbell gave me a book called "Who Moved My Cheese". A very interesting book about change and different ways to deal with change. If you happen to see it in the Library it is an easy read and might help you with life because LIFE IS CHANGE.
I am looking forward to living in St. Louis. I hope the Meservy's are equally as excited. I'm not sure how long I will be there but I will leave that in higher hands. I looked in the church's booklet of missions needing help and St. Louis is listed so we will see.
Again thank you for following and I will be around to see you soon.
ME

3 comments:

MoMmY k:-) said...

My brother lives in St. Louis too now! It's becoming quite the family populated area!

Freth Stifter said...

It is rushing rapidly upon you!

And then there will be CHANGE!
(and uncertainty).

Hang in there ...

Freth Stifter said...

tick ... tick ... tick ...
Peter Pan ... the sound of the croc with the clock.

tick ... tick ... tick.