Thursday, December 4, 2008




This is the mission office. My desk is right inside the front door(behind the handicap sign-no relation). Of course today there is snow on the ground.
This is a mural inside Max and Erma's Resturant. We went out to dinner last night for a farewell to Sister Burdett, the sister I'm replacing. All is well and I'm learning there is alot more to a mission than just teaching. Someone has to be behind the scenes for all the other stuff. That would be Elder and Sister Colson, Sister Hubbell and me. I am doing well and will have pictures of my apartment soon. All take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Donald Kingsley said...

Ah, the mission home... I know you will make an impact in a couple hundred missionaries' lives. I love ya and hope you get as much out of your mission as I got out of mine.
Donny